Monday, September 28, 2026

Rest of Monday

Lunch was 5 very small courses :
1. Nibbles   -  5 little dishes that included a broad bean dip , a taste of a soft sheep milk cheese, caponata and 2 more  . Plus nice bread
2. Aljota  - a traditional maltese fish soup
3. Pasta with Maltese sausage and sun dried tomatoes
4.  A little bowl of Rabbit  casserols with a few bits of roast potato
5 a small portion of peach crumble

All delicious and interesting.

By the time I left the restaurant it was after 3 so I decided that was it for the day. Time to start sorting photos. I am not yet back into my daily , when I am away , routine. I am  not yet sleeping properly and am more tired than I expected. Maybe I am a bit older than I was 2 years ago when I went to Europe last.

No comments: